Time: 11:45 a.m.
Room: Meredith - Room 315
As developers we struggle everyday to solve problems and we rely on development tools to help us puzzle through those problems. Years ago, I adopted PhpStorm to augment my skills and in doing so I've learned a lot of ways how to gain the most out of the tool.
Come as we break through the levels of complexity and level up your skills as we talk about:
* Navigating through code to quickly reach the depth and breath of the Drupal codebase.
* Use your detective skills to understand your code with debuggers, code comparison tools, code generators, and history.
* Scan your code for errors with passive analysis tools.
* Rummage through your endless bag of self-made solutions, tools, and handy helpers.
* How to make PhpStorm adapt to the way you like to work and harness the power of keyboard shortcuts to gain a new super power.
Ahead of the talk, if there are specific things you want to hear about. Please shout out to me @chris_m_weber on twitter or leave a comment.